Friday, October 1, 2010

No News

I do not watch the News. I often wonder how the commentators feel when they report such garbage. The news is like Gossip. Important information, like warnings of national disasters, recalls, amber alerts, etc. are what should be reported. I do not need to know about the Pastor who is being accused of Molestation or the private lives of people I don't know. Voting issues are important, but overall, the news is nothing but Gossip and Sensationalism, that promotes negativity and we bring this nonsense into our homes. I am better off not knowing about the hit and run or the woman who killed her children, the lunatic who poured acid on herself...etc. How does that improve the quality of life and the world? I am not interested is knowing these things. When these horrific things are reported, there is no solution offered. How are we striving for peace if we continue to participate in the perpetuation of Chaos?

Be a Christ Follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment